12 essential steps for a bathroom renovation
There are many reasons to go for a Bathroom Renovation. One of the most important, the age of the bathroom & consequently the problems in its operation.
Older bathrooms are mostly damaged by plumbing fixtures – Αποφράξεις Αντωνίου. Moisture, leaks in the water supply network, worn & broken tiles are some of the problems, they force us to completely renovate our bathroom.
But old age is not the only reason to renovate a bathroom. The years go by and the old-fashioned aesthetics as well as the need for space renewal in a more functional layout also makes a reason for renovation. Whatever the reason, Apofraxeis Antoniou is here to help you & create the perfect bathroom for you!
Apofraxeis Antoniou, a pioneer in the field of renovation, has proven to its customers that the experience of organizing & constructing a project, as well as the professionalism of our people, is the key to a successful renovation. We work with the “with the key in hand” method.
We offer complete proposals & undertake the design, organization, construction & in general the radical or partial renovation of your bathroom, quickly, responsibly & economically.
At Apofraxeis Antoniou we design & organize the renovation of your bathroom!
What does studying & designing a bathroom involve?
1. Autopsy in the bathroom.
Talk to the customer about the reshuffles he wishes to make, always according to his financial budget.
2. Impression & counting of the bathroom to create a new floor plan & record all the work that the space will need
3. Presentation (in our exhibition space) of the new floor plans that we have prepared for you as well as a series of alternative proposals, in order to choose in your turn the scenario that suits your aesthetics & of course your finances.
4. Presentation of our economic and technical study with detailed details, describing all the work that your space will need, the materials that will be used as well as a detailed costing & schedule.
5. Presentation of the proposed materials that we have included or by choosing different materials, we adapt them to the final study.
6. 3D Create 3D (three-dimensional photorealistic illustrations) of the bathroom space so that the combination of colours and materials you have chosen is better understood.
7. Analysis of schedules & various details.
8. Configure the final cost based on your initial budget.
9. Presentation of the proposed materials that we have included or by choosing different materials, we adapt them to the final study.
10. 3D Create 3D (three-dimensional photorealistic illustrations) of the bathroom space so that the combination of colours and materials you have chosen is better understood.
11. Analysis of schedules & various details.
12. Configure the final cost based on your initial budget.
With the previous process the most important result is that before you start any work, you have a sufficient picture of the final result, you know the final cost, & the exact schedule, before even closing any agreement.
The essential steps of a renovation
If you have decided to renovate your bathroom before you start thinking about new decor and landscaping, it is important to see what are the essential needs of your home that will improve it and make it safer for you and your health.
The decision to completely renovate is certainly not a simple matter. In fact, you can often feel that it is a necessary evil, a period of suffering that you do not know where to start.
First of all, think about why you want to renovate your home. If you do it to stay in it for a longer period of time without constant problems, your approach should be different from the case of renovating to get a higher price when you finally sell the house.
In any case, prioritize the work that needs to be done in your home:
1. Evaluate your home
Start a partnership with an experienced renovation company that will take over the work from start to finish. It should check for humidity, check the basement looking for leaks, test heating and air conditioning systems, inspect the roof, plumbing and electrical panels.
Together you will evaluate the results and be able to agree on the work that needs to be done.
If your heating and air conditioning unit is problematic, decide if you need a complete replacement or temporary repair. These systems are capable of even causing health problems when they break down due to the mold you create.
At home, however, you want to feel comfortable and safe, so don’t neglect these tasks.
The bathroom of a house is one of the first places that needs to be renovated. Especially if the construction of your house is several decades old, then it is most likely necessary to replace the plumbing.
Repairing leaks, damaged floors and improper ventilation will result in lower costs in the water bill.
Reducing energy costs and using energy-efficient appliances has become more and more necessary in recent years.
Renovating a kitchen with granite, stainless steel, new cabinets and floors is the second most popular renovation project. Such changes bring both economic benefits through reduced electricity bills and environmental benefits.
5. Windows and doors
A bathroom renovation project that involves installing new windows and doors leads to lower costs during your stay at home. Double glazing and solid doors are an expensive renovation, but have performance benefits while providing greater security.
So if you have decided to renovate your home, before you start thinking about the new decoration and layout of the space, it is important to see what are the essential needs of your bathroom that will improve it and make it safer for you and your health.
In this project it would be good to have people with experience and specialization – Αποφράξεις Αντωνίου – who will help you to achieve an excellent result.